Ouch! Phuket's cheek-piercing vegetarian festival
PHUKET: As burning incense fills the air, devotees in trances force skewers and swords through their cheeks in ritualistic acts underpinning southern Thailand's colourful -- and seemingly painful -- vegetarian festival.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Ouch! Phuket's cheek-piercing vegetarian festival, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Human error and outdated IT led to Hakeem al-Araibi's detention, says border force official
- - Election Commission issues defamation warning
- - Saudi visit highlights Pakistan's search for investment
- - Abe Mum on Trump's Claim of Nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - SET ends lower, Indonesia stock market leads Asean peers
- - Maldives arrests former president Abdulla Yameen over witness tampering in money-laundering trial
- - Asia markets set to trade cautiously on renewed US-China tensions
- - The US cannot crush us, says Huawei founder
- Older News
- Vote! 20 years of Phuket Old Town Festival The Phuket News - Community (3 days ago) - 72nd Anniversary Queen Sirikit Park on Thalang Rd was awash with reds and golds –...
- Vote! Phuket readies for Heroines Festival next month The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET: The annual Heroines Festival celebration of the defeat of Burmese marauders attempting to take...