Osaka wins US Open to claim Japan's first Grand Slam title
NEW YORK: Naomi Osaka wrote her name in Japanese sporting history on Saturday, becoming the country's first singles Grand Slam champion by beating Serena Williams 6-2, 6-4 in the US Open final.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Osaka wins US Open to claim Japan's first Grand Slam title, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Vampire bat breakthrough shows bloodsuckers could save lives
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown Bangkok Post (Today) - MELBOURNE: Japanese US Open champion Naomi Osaka ground her way into an Australian Open quarter-final...
- Vote! Australian Open 2019: Naomi Osaka & Elina Svitolina into quarter-finals BBC News Asia (Yesterday) - US Open champion Naomi Osaka comes from behind to beat Anastasija Sevastova and set up...
- Older News
- Vote! ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - It was all a bit overwhelming for the latest opponent who could do nothing to...