Osaka charms Japan with her manners _ and broken Japanese
TOKYO (AP) — Naomi Osaka’s halting Japanese, her manners — she bowed and apologized after beating Serena Williams in the U.S. Open final — and her simple charm have swelled national pride in Japan and eclipsed many questions about her mixed-race parentage in a famously insular country. Two days after becoming the first Japanese player […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Osaka charms Japan with her manners _ and broken Japanese, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Vampire bat breakthrough shows bloodsuckers could save lives
- - Asia stocks trade higher as China says its economy grew 6.6 percent in 2018
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown Bangkok Post (Today) - MELBOURNE: Japanese US Open champion Naomi Osaka ground her way into an Australian Open quarter-final...
- Vote! Australian Open 2019: Naomi Osaka & Elina Svitolina into quarter-finals BBC News Asia (Yesterday) - US Open champion Naomi Osaka comes from behind to beat Anastasija Sevastova and set up...