One woman killed, another injured in road accident
NAKHON SI THAMMARAT: One woman was killed and another seriously injured when a car their car rammed into a tree stump in the median ditch of a highway in Sichon district of this southern province on Sunday morning, police said.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, One woman killed, another injured in road accident, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 13 January, 2019
- Older News
- Vote! Officers told to get tough on road safety Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Transport Minister Saksayam Chidchob ordered officials to get tough on road safety violations following a tragic accident which claimed 11 lives in Sa Kaeo province on Sunday....
- Vote! 11 killed, 4 injured in lorry-van crash in Sa Kaeo Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - SA KAEo: Eleven people, most of them Lao nationals, were killed and four others were injured in a violent collision between a passenger van and an 18-wheel lorry in Wang...
- Vote! 11 killed, 4 injured in lorry-van crash in Sa Kaew Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - SA KAEW: Eleven people, most of them Lao nationals, were killed and four others were injured in a violent collision between a passenger van and an 18-wheel lorry in Wang...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Scores of Civilians Killed, Injured in Libyan Oasis Town
- - Hong Kong's Evolving Protests: Voices From the Front Lines
- - U.S. resumes Afghan peace talks with Taliban, government: State Dept
- - PTT to invest 30bn ($967M) baht in EEC
- - Post-Brexit US-UK Trade Deal Under Threat
- - FBI: Truck Driver Threatened Mass Shooting at Memphis Church
- - 25th James Bond Film Gets a Title: 'No Time to Die'
- - Earth's Future Being Written in Fast-Melting Greenland
- - Israeli, US Militaries Simulate Ship Hijacking Amid Tensions
- - Italian PM Conte to Resign After League Party Pulls Backing