One tourist dead, two safe after being pulled from Phuket surf
PHUKET: Once tourist has died after being pulled from dangerous surf at Kata Beach yesterday while red flags were flying at the beach.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, One tourist dead, two safe after being pulled from Phuket surf, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Saturday, 25 August, 2018
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Phuket surf warning issued as storm conditions rise The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: The International Surf Lifesaving Association (ISLA) has issued a surf danger warning as Southern Thailand braces for storm conditions following a weather warning issued for Phuket and the Andaman...
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! After Phuket student killed by electrocution, officials assure public park areas are safe The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: Phuket City Municipality has issued a statement assuring that public areas in Suan Luang (King’s Park) are safe, after 18-year-student Khaled Nour died from electrocution after touching a floodlight...
- Older News
- Vote! Top tips for staying safe in the Phuket surf The Phuket News - Community (4 days ago) - The southwestern monsoon has arrived, turning Phuket beaches into dangerous traps for unwitting swimmers. Strong waves and swirling foam do little to prevent some beachgoers from entering the water, sadly...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - IMF cut global growth GDP in 2019 to 3.3% warning of higher risk
- - Floods force millions to flee homes in India, Nepal and Bangladesh
- - Investors make DSI complaint against 'forex fraudster'
- - Derailment halts southern train services
- - Koreans find crying babies most annoying on flights
- - Pheu Thai top brass back Chadchart for Bangkok governor
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Park electrocution! Pilot praised for sacrifice! Human skeletons found? || July 15
- - Malaysia’s ex-attorney general Apandi Ali sues politician Lim Kit Siang over 1MDB scandal
- - New reporting requirement for digital asset trading
- - How China Will Dominate Taiwan’s 2020 Presidential Election Campaign