One dead, kids injured in school bus accident in Prachinburi
Photo: Prachinburi PR Office A bus has crashed just north-east of Bangkok, killing one and injuring another 10. Wangkhon Police in Prachinburi were notified of the accident at 4:40am early today. The bus was travelling from Nong Bua Lamphu, north east of Thailand, to Prachinburi. The bus was carrying 20 high school students and 19 teachers. When the bus arrived at the section of the road at Nadee in Prachinburi, the bus careered off the side of the road and overturned. One female student died instantly while others 10 passengers sustained injuries. They were rushed to the Nadee Hospital. Police are continuing their investigation this morning. The post One dead, kids injured in school bus accident in Prachinburi appeared first on The Thaiger Thailand news.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, One dead, kids injured in school bus accident in Prachinburi, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Phuket Gazette - Sunday, 17 March
- Older News
- Vote! Van driver and nine passengers injured in Songkhla van accident Phuket Gazette (3 days ago) - A passenger van driver and nine passengers have been injured after the vehicle careered off the Asian Highway in Songkhla around lunchtime today. When emergency responders arrived they found the...
- Vote! Ten injured in Songkhla van accident Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - SONGKHLA: The driver of a van and nine passengers on board were injured when the van skidded off the Asian Highway and ended up in the ditch of the median...
- Vote! Four Chinese passengers injured in Phang Nga as wheel comes off tour bus – VIDEO Phuket Gazette (6 days ago) - PHOTOS: Newshawk Phuket Four Chinese tourists have sustained minor injuries after a tour bus accident in Kok Kloi, Phang Nga, just north of Phuket, yesterday afternoon. Newshawk Phuket reported that emergency...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - TAT chief blames high baht and lack of Europeans for drop in Thai tourism
- - 75 tonnes of marijuana and Kratom destroyed in Nakhon Phanom
- - Bank of Thailand eyes measures to curb hot money
- - Police chief transferred for allowing prostitution in Pattaya, foreign bar owners deported and blacklisted
- - In NATO Debut, New Pentagon Chief Aims to ‘Internationalize' Iran Effort
- - Eneco Holdings, Inc. to Spark Fuel Revolution with Low-Price, High-Concentration, Scalable Hydrogen-generation Technology
- - Georgian Parliament Elects Ruling Party Candidate as New Speaker
- - Argentine Official, in China, Talks Nuclear Deal and Soymeal
- - Rescue team delivers baby girl in tuk-tuk stuck in Phuket traffic jam
- - Three arrested with over 12,000 meth pills and crystal meth in Thalang, Phuket