Oh Buddha! Now a monk is exposed as a ladies’ knicker nicker!
A Buddhist monk has been defrocked and banished after he was exposed thieving ladies’ knickers. CCTV footage caught the moments Phra Theeraphop – attached to a temple in U-Thong, Suphanburi – went in search of ladies’ smalls behind a gold shop near the local market in the central Thai town. The monk – in robes carrying a sky blue shoulder bag – cases the joint and looks around before stealing from a clothes drying stand in an alley and making his escape. Saeng Khajorn gold shop owner Kittisak Khajornnetikhun said that his wife and daughter had done their washing on the morning of February 1st. But in the evening six items were missing. So they checked CCTV then went to the police to register a complaint. They didn’t want to make a big deal of it but thought they should warn other people. Police Colonel Phuwadit Khongpet confirmed that it... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Oh Buddha! Now a monk is exposed as a ladies’ knicker nicker!, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Samui Times'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - World's Oldest Living Man Dies
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Humanitarian Issues to Figure Prominently at Davos Forum
- Older News
- Vote! Cambodian knicker nicker nabbed – Thai man makes citizen’s arrest of “foreign pervert” Samui Times (6 days ago) - A Thai man living in a block of flats called KK in Sri Racha...
- Vote! Millions of Chinese CVs exposed on cloud server BBC News Asia (6 days ago) - The exposed database contained detailed information about more than 200 million Chinese people....