Oceanfront Condo in Kamala for sale
Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property Agent Oceanfront Condo in Kamala for sale. Kamala Western style Condo with Foreign Freehold ownership and 500 meters to the beach. Great for expats, retirees and familiesThe post Oceanfront Condo in Kamala for sale appeared first on Phuket Hotel Deals.Oceanfront Condo in Kamala for sale - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Oceanfront Condo in Kamala for sale, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Phuket Property Sales - Monday, 20 May
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Mains water supply outage in Kamala The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: The Phuket Provincial Waterworks Authority (PWA) has announced that the mains water supply will be shut off in parts of Kamala Tomorrow (June 19)....
- Vote! Phuket's new condo supply nears seven-year peak Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - New condo supply launched in Phuket this year will be the highest since 2012 with more than 6,200 units, driven by the booming tourism industry and investment from the public...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! 8 bedroom luxury Villa for sale Kamala Phuket Property Sales (Yesterday) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property AgentKamala 4 bedroom Villa for sale in Leasehold & Freehold ownership. Open Plan Living- Dining area and furthermore...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - China-Philippines ‘hit and run’: Duterte’s downplaying of the incident is sign of his Beijing dilemma
- - Philippine fishing boat’s sinking in South China Sea was ‘just a collision’, Duterte says
- - Strong earthquake hits southern China; injuries reported
- - Far-right motive seen in German pro-migrant official's murder
- - Book nerd PM: Prayut’s new image?
- - Japan protests Chinese activity near disputed East China Sea islands
- - The Trump summit in Hanoi broke down, but Xi’s Pyongyang visit is set to give Kim political capital – and tonnes of food
- - China warns US against opening Mideast 'Pandora's box'
- - Hong Kong leader apologises for extradition law turmoil
- - Credit-card gang, hotelier charged with B13m fraud