Novotech Signs MOU with China Medical University Hospital in Taiwan to Offer Enhanced Services for Global Trials
Jun 14, 2018 Picture: SYDNEY, AUS - (ACN Newswire) - Asia-Pacific specialist CRO Novotech announced today it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the China Medical University Hospital (CMUH) in Taiwan to facilitate high-quality and rapid feasibility, start-up and recruitment processes. The CMUH is a 2,054-bed facility with a dedicated Clinical Trials Centre (CTC). The CMUH deal is designed to give Novotech clients: - Faster start-up times - Access to the CMUH patient database - World-class clinical research - regulatory compliance with FDA, PMDA and EMEA - Outstanding recruiters across many therapeutic areas: breast cancer, lung cancer, colorectal cancer, Hepatitis, SLE, RA, Stroke, Diabetes, etc. - Leading principal investigators The CTC of CMUH was established in 2008 and has been led by distinguished Professor Chung Y. Hsu since 2010. According to the CTC, Professor Hsu's management principle is to deliver international standard clinical research to facilitate market... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Novotech Signs MOU with China Medical University Hospital in Taiwan to Offer Enhanced Services for Global Trials, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'ASIA TODAY'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - New B25mn tsunami-warning buoy ‘to be operational tomorrow’
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka to receive $1 billion Bank of China loan this quarter
- - Indonesian Presidential Candidates Spar Over Corruption
- - Thais confident ahead of Asian Cup clash with China
- - U.S. special envoy in Pakistan for talks on Afghan peace
- - Yonhap: N. Korean Official en Route to Washington for Talks
- - Hewitt: I've been threatened by Tomic
- - Ram Rahim Singh: India guru jailed for life over journalist's murder
- - Chinese Trade Negotiator to Visit US in Late January
- - Wissanu wants poll March 24
- Older News
- Vote! Watch your heart: Digital wearable technologies can help monitor your cardio activity The Phuket News - Community (2 days ago) - The newest version of the Apple Watch is inching towards becoming a medical device. With...
- Vote! Price controls 'will hit healthcare' Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - The Private Hospital Association is calling for the state to bring all public hospitals under...
- Vote! eSwatini - Taiwan's last friend in Africa BBC News Asia (3 days ago) - Why Taiwan, not China, is the economic partner of choice for the nation formerly known...