North Koreans’ loyalty on show as thousands pay tribute to dynasty leaders on founder Kim Il-sung’s birthday
Tens of thousands of North Koreans turned out to pay tribute to their leaders on Monday, the most important day of the isolated, nuclear-armed country’s ritual calendar.In the North April 15 is known as the Day of The Sun, the anniversary of the 1912 birth of the country’s founder Kim Il-sung, whose son Kim Jong-il succeeded him and grandson Kim Jong-un, the current leader, inherited power in turn.North Koreans are taught from birth to revere the Kim family and the ceremonies surrounding such…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, North Koreans’ loyalty on show as thousands pay tribute to dynasty leaders on founder Kim Il-sung’s birthday, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Monday, 15 April
- Older News
- Vote! North Korea Slams Biden as 'Fool of Low IQ' VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - SEOUL- Juhyun Lee contributed to this report. North Korean state media slammed Joe Biden as an "imbecile" and a "fool of low IQ" Wednesday, Pyongyang’s first substantial comments on the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach
- - 14 smuggled Burmese migrants rescued and alleged trafficker arrested
- - America and Japan’s vision of an Indo-Pacific free from Chinese threat runs into deep waters