North Korea says it's willing to talk to the US about denuclearization
North and South Korea will hold their first summit in more than a decade in late April, the South's presidential office said.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, North Korea says it's willing to talk to the US about denuclearization, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Tuesday, 6 March, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! North Korea Withdraws from Liaison Office with South Korea VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - North Korean has withdrawn its liaison office with South Korea. The North notified the South of the abrupt move Friday at the two Koreas' weekly meeting at their joint offices...
- Vote! North Korea withdraws staff from liaison office, Seoul says SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - North Korea abruptly withdrew its staff from an inter-Korean liaison office in the North on Friday, Seoul officials said.The development will likely put a damper on ties between the Koreas...
- Vote! North Korea, US Spar Over Sanctions VOA NEWS (5 days ago) - North Korea believes there are no legitimate reasons to maintain sanctions against the country since it has not conducted nuclear and missile testing for well over a year, a North...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival