North Korea: Historic phone line opened with South Korea
North Korea and South Korea opened a direct phone line between their two respective leaders on Friday in preparation for a summit between the president of the South, Moon Jae In, and North Korean ruler Kim Jong Un next week. The hotline is the first time in history the leaders of the two nations have been directly […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, North Korea: Historic phone line opened with South Korea, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Chinese tourists spend big during Chinese New Year holiday
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Dogs attack another boy! Murder suspect on the run! Life in prison? || Feb. 21
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes
- - Chinese embassy ‘disgusted’ after Australian senator Barry O’Sullivan blames ‘Chinaman’ for food safety risk
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- - The Asia's Biggest Integrated Security Exhibition - SECON 2019
- - Police seek clues as fire burns down house
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! North Korea lured immigrants with propaganda offering ‘paradise on Earth’. Instead, they found themselves in hell SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Harunori Kojima still remembers the hot tears of joy that warmed his face against the...
- Older News
- Vote! Trump-Kim summit 2019: is North Korea really willing to give up its nukes? The Americans who negotiated a 1994 deal still have hope SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Robert Gallucci, the lead negotiator behind the most comprehensive denuclearisation deal ever signed with North...
- Vote! Hanoi Summit May Advance North Korea’s Objectives, Experts Say VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - With the second summit between U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong...