North Korea’s Kim Jong-un oversees test-fire of new tactical guided weapon with ‘powerful warhead’
North Korea has test-fired a “new-type tactical guided weapon,” its state media announced on Thursday, a move that could be an attempt to register the country’s displeasure with currently deadlocked nuclear talks with the US without causing those coveted negotiations to collapse.The country’s leader, Kim Jong-un, observed the firing by the Academy of Defence Science of the unspecified weapon on Wednesday, the North’s state-run Korean Central News Agency said. Kim was reported to have said that …... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, North Korea’s Kim Jong-un oversees test-fire of new tactical guided weapon with ‘powerful warhead’, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Wednesday, 17 April
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! US North Korea Envoy to Visit Japan, South Korea Next Week VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - The U.S. special envoy for North Korea will travel to Japan and South Korea next week to coordinate efforts to secure the denuclearization of North Korea, the State Department said...
- Vote! North Korea's Kim Oversaw Test-firing of New Weapon Again VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - North Korean leader Kim Jong Un oversaw the test-firing of a new weapon again on Friday morning, state media KCNA said on Saturday.North Korea launched at least two short-range ballistic...
- Vote! Kim Jong-un expresses ‘great satisfaction’ over North Korean weapons tests SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - North Korea on Saturday said its leader Kim Jong-un had supervised another test-firing of an unspecified new weapon that extended a streak of weapons demonstrations seen as an attempt to...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Stranded Tourists Free as Crews Reopen Denali Park Road
- - Hong Kong Teachers Rally, Start Weekend of Protests
- - From tusks to tails, endangered species in spotlight
- - Couple arrested for spate of Phuket burglaries, B600k in stolen items recovered
- - Teachers join latest Hong Kong march
- - Activist opposes B330bn Exxon project in EEC
- - Six hurt in van-truck crash
- - Security Laws Making Australia a Secretive State, Media Leaders Say
- - Police raid K-pop agency YG Entertainment over illegal gambling allegations
- - Singapore’s small firms hit by US-China trade war want help, but relief may take some time yet