North and South Korea open hotline between leaders: Seoul
SEOUL: The two Koreas opened a hotline between their leaders Friday, Seoul's presidential office said, a week before a summit between North Korea's Kim Jong Un and the South's President Moon Jae-in in the Demilitarized Zone.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, North and South Korea open hotline between leaders: Seoul, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Chinese tourists spend big during Chinese New Year holiday
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Dogs attack another boy! Murder suspect on the run! Life in prison? || Feb. 21
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes
- - Chinese embassy ‘disgusted’ after Australian senator Barry O’Sullivan blames ‘Chinaman’ for food safety risk
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- - The Asia's Biggest Integrated Security Exhibition - SECON 2019
- - Police seek clues as fire burns down house
- Older News
- Vote! South Korea retracts guidelines on look-alike K-pop stars Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - SEOUL: Government guidelines aimed at promoting more diversity in South Korea's K-pop world have been...
- Vote! Seoul pledges to keep pace with US pressure on North Korea ahead of Trump-Kim summit 2019 SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - South Korea has downplayed American concerns that it is moving too quickly on rapprochement with...
- Vote! If Korean war ends after Trump-Kim summit in Hanoi, will Seoul still require national service? SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - Namgung Jin is anxious as he awaits the start of his military service in South...