No specific date set for enforcing Supreme Court beach evictions in Phuket
PHUKET: MaAnn Samran, chief of the Cherng Talay Tambon Administration Organisation (OrBorTor), has assured Phuket Governor Phakaphong Tavipatana that he will carry out Supreme Court evictions on 178 rai of beachfront land at Layan and Leypang beaches, on Phuket’s west coast.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, No specific date set for enforcing Supreme Court beach evictions in Phuket, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - New B25mn tsunami-warning buoy ‘to be operational tomorrow’
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: Bahrain says refugee footballer's life is not in danger
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka to receive $1 billion Bank of China loan this quarter
- - Indonesian Presidential Candidates Spar Over Corruption
- - Thais confident ahead of Asian Cup clash with China
- - U.S. special envoy in Pakistan for talks on Afghan peace
- - Yonhap: N. Korean Official en Route to Washington for Talks
- - Hewitt: I've been threatened by Tomic
- - Ram Rahim Singh: India guru jailed for life over journalist's murder
- - Chinese Trade Negotiator to Visit US in Late January
- Older News
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Tourist survives Patong Beach! An ’anti-peace’ chief? Problems with digital licence? || Jan. 16 The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET XTRA - January 16 An ’anti-peace’ Chief? |:| Still no charges in fatal crash?...
- Vote! Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: A 76-year-old Swedish tourist is recovering in hospital after being pulled from the water...
- Vote! Celebration of Life service to be held for Phuket expat Gary Moody The Phuket News - Community (5 days ago) - PHUKET: A celebration of life service will be held at Smile Bar on Kamala Beach...