No specific date set for enforcement of Supreme Court beach evictions in Phuket
PHUKET: MaAnn Samran, chief of the Cherng Talay Tambon Administration Organisation (OrBorTor), has assured Phuket Governor Phakaphong Tavipatana that he will carry out Supreme Court evictions on 178 rai of beachfront land at Layan and Leypang beaches, on Phuket’s west coast.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, No specific date set for enforcement of Supreme Court beach evictions in Phuket, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Saturday, 6 October
- Older News
- Vote! Protect Andaman mass beach cleanup at Layan nets 92kg of trash The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET: About 200 volunteers, hotel workers local residents and officials collected a total of 92.5kg of trash from Layan Beach, on Phuket’s west coast, yesterday (Mar 20)....
- Vote! Silence falls on plan to close ’selfie beach’ near Phuket Airport The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET: Airports of Thailand (AoT) management at Phuket International Airport have still yet to make any public announcement to confirm – or even clarify – the possible closure of the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket