No specific date set for enforcement of Supreme Court beach evictions in Phuket
PHUKET: MaAnn Samran, chief of the Cherng Talay Tambon Administration Organisation (OrBorTor), has assured Phuket Governor Phakaphong Tavipatana that he will carry out Supreme Court evictions on 178 rai of beachfront land at Layan and Leypang beaches, on Phuket’s west coast.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, No specific date set for enforcement of Supreme Court beach evictions in Phuket, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Inclusive plan urged to solve insurgency
- - December drop drags 2018 exports
- - Pattaya maps out water safety plan
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - Man killed by wild elephants
- - Ghosn vows to stay in Japan if granted bail
- - Boffs to test Premchai's wife's tusks
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- Older News
- Vote! Pick a date, any date – Thai election Phuket Gazette (3 days ago) - February 24, then March 10, then ‘sometime before May 7’, now March 24. The only...
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Tourist survives Patong Beach! An ’anti-peace’ chief? Problems with digital licence? || Jan. 16 The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET XTRA - January 16 An ’anti-peace’ Chief? |:| Still no charges in fatal crash?...
- Vote! Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET: A 76-year-old Swedish tourist is recovering in hospital after being pulled from the water...