NLA to pass Phuket issues to Prime Minister after discussions
PHUKET: The National Legislative Assembly (NLA) held an open feedback meeting with representatives of the people, as well a private meeting with Phuket officials yesterday (Feb 4) discussing beach management, urban planning, transportation, flooding, sustainable tourism, public health and land issues.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, NLA to pass Phuket issues to Prime Minister after discussions, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Human error and outdated IT led to Hakeem al-Araibi's detention, says border force official
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Pakistan to honour Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman after investment deals worth US$20 billion
- - Pulwama attack: India warns of backlash against Kashmiri Muslims
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Seven killed in new Kashmir battle
- Older News
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Today on Phuket Xtra we explore a woman who is looking to become Thailand’s first openly Trans Prime Minister|| Feb. 15 The Phuket News (3 days ago) - Phuket Xtra - February 15 :||Local rescue working are calling:|| Four members of a family...