NLA to organize seminar on legalizing marijuana for medical use
The National Legislative Assembly has planned a seminar to discuss the suggested legalization of marijuana for medical use. Secretary General of the NLA Whip Somchai Sawaengkarn says that the legislature will organize a seminar on October 30 to discuss the issue, which will be chaired by NLA President Pornpetch Wichitcholchai. Mr. Somchai said today that the discussion will also be an occasion for public consultation to allow all related parties to share their ideas, which will be useful for the amendment of the Drug Act so that marijuana can be legally used to treat illnesses. He added that the seminar will look into relevant research already completed in Thailand and other countries, particularly that involved in establishing the medical benefits of marijuana and the regulatory work to control this alternative treatment. NNT The post NLA to organize seminar on legalizing marijuana for medical use appeared first on Samui Times.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, NLA to organize seminar on legalizing marijuana for medical use, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Samui Times'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Vampire bat breakthrough shows bloodsuckers could save lives
- Older News
- Vote! ‘Haute Cuisine:’ Weed Tom Yum Lands Briton In Hot Water Samui Times (5 days ago) - A British businessman on Koh Samui ran foul of the law Wednesday for innovating in...