Nissan cancels lease on ex-Chairman Ghosn's Tokyo apartment
Japanese automaker Nissan Motor has terminated the lease to ex-Chairman Carlos Ghosn's luxury apartment in Tokyo, Ghosn's legal team said on Friday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Nissan cancels lease on ex-Chairman Ghosn's Tokyo apartment, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Vampire bat breakthrough shows bloodsuckers could save lives
- - Asia stocks trade higher as China says its economy grew 6.6 percent in 2018
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- - Ex-Nissan Chairman Ghosn Asks for Bail, Promises Not to Flee
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Ghosn vows to stay in Japan if granted bail Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - TOKYO: Carlos Ghosn, the ousted Nissan boss detained in Tokyo on charges of financial misconduct,...
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Ex-Nissan Chairman Ghosn Asks for Bail, Promises Not to Flee VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - Former Nissan chairman Carlos Ghosn on Monday asked for his release on bail from a...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Carlos Ghosn makes new request for bail, offering up passports and Nissan stock as collateral CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Ex-Nissan chief Carlos Ghosn has not been allowed to have contact with his family and...