Nigerian ISP says error caused disruption in Google services
BOSTON (AP) — A Nigerian internet service provider says a configuration error it made during a network upgrade caused a disruption of key Google services that routed traffic to China and Russia. Before MainOne tweeted the explanation Tuesday, there was speculation the data hijacking may have been intentional. The type of traffic misdirection employed can […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Nigerian ISP says error caused disruption in Google services, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Election Commission issues defamation warning
- - Saudi visit highlights Pakistan's search for investment
- - Abe Mum on Trump's Claim of Nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Google searches 'hijacked' to link Pakistan flag to toilet paper
- - India-Pakistan crisis: Saudi Arabia aims to de-escalate tensions
- - Maldives arrests former president Abdulla Yameen over witness tampering in money-laundering trial
- - Asia markets set to trade cautiously on renewed US-China tensions
- - The US cannot crush us, says Huawei founder
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! New Zealand plans new tax for tech giants like Google and Facebook SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - New Zealand’s government plans a new tax targeting online giants like Google and Facebook that...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Elin Ersson: Student fined for Afghan deportation protest BBC News Asia (Yesterday) - Swede Elin Ersson caused disruption on a plane that stopped an Afghan migrant being sent...
- Older News
- Vote! Automation, AI pressure factory labour market Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - The technological disruption caused by automated systems and artificial intelligence (AI) is pressuring the country's...