New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern to meet Xi Jinping in Beijing amid tensions over Huawei
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced on Monday that her long-awaited first official trip to China will take place next week, though the trip has been shortened in the wake of the recent terrorist attack in Christchurch.Ardern said she would travel to Beijing on Sunday then hold a full day of meetings the next day with Chinese leaders, including President Xi Jinping, before returning home the next day.During the visit, she will open New Zealand’s new embassy in Beijing,…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern to meet Xi Jinping in Beijing amid tensions over Huawei, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Monday, 25 March
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! World leaders react to deadly Sri Lanka blasts ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (Today) - RELIGIOUS and world leaders have condemned a series of blasts in Sri Lanka that killed more than 150 people on Sunday, including dozens of foreigners — with British, Dutch and...
- Older News
- Vote! My way or the Huawei: how US ultimatum over China’s 5G giant fell flat in Southeast Asia SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - When Malaysia’s deputy minister for international trade and industry, Ong Kian Ming, toured a Huawei training centre in Cyberjaya this week, the vibe was more “humdrum public relations opportunity” than...
- Vote! Malaysia’s Mahathir Mohamad to meet China’s Xi Jinping at sidelines of belt and road summit, as ties recover over ECRL project SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad will be meeting Chinese President Xi Jinping and Premier Li Keqiang separately when he visits Beijing for the Belt and Road Initiative Summit next week,...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - PM2.5 levels surge in Chiang Rai
- - Thai woman murdered in Portugal
- - South firms upset at gas canister switch
- - Push for murder charges against drink-drivers divides force
- - Setting the record straight
- - Man found dead in pickup truck
- - Over 6,900 houses damaged by storms this month
- - PM pleased Thailand rated as “least miserable” country for 2019
- - People flock to marijuana fair in Buri Ram
- - Fishing trip boats destroyed by fire