New Zealand bans Huawei from 5G, China has message for New Zealand
From offering mobile payment services such as WePay and Alipay to hiring front-desk staff proficient in Mandarin, the New Zealand Chinese Travel and Tourism Association was not short of advice for Kiwi tourism operators on how to benefit from an influx of mainland Chinese visitors to New Zealand this year.“Chinese tourists enjoy spontaneous travel so there are a lot of last minute bookings. For businesses who’d like to attract Chinese tourists, this is the major challenge for them,” association…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, New Zealand bans Huawei from 5G, China has message for New Zealand, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Monday, 18 February
- Older News
- Vote! In Uganda’s Capital, Huawei Adds Cameras Capable of Facial Recognition VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - Lawmakers in the United States have long been wary of Chinese telecom giant Huawei. They say the corporation is unlike most tech companies because it effectively acts as a spying...
- Vote! New Zealand to review laws after second letter sent from jail by Christchurch mosque attacker Brenton Tarrant emerges SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - A day after New Zealand officials apologised for mistakenly allowing an accused terrorist to send a “hateful” letter containing a white supremacist call to arms, the Corrections Department on Thursday...
- Vote! New Zealand expat arrested for alleged drug dealing and working on retirement visa Samui Times (3 days ago) - Police in Chiang Mai have arrested a New Zealand man for alleged drug dealing and working without a work permit. Police raided a restaurant on Sam Lan Road at 10pm...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Afghan wedding suicide blast kills 63, wounds 182: ministry
- - A Chinese Toy Story: why do adult men buy designer toys?
- - 11 killed, 4 injured in lorry-van clash in Sa Kaew
- - Phuket Opinion: The Expendables
- - Toll from suicide blast at Afghan wedding 63 dead and 182 hurt: ministry
- - The Asia Foundation Launches Education Project in the Philippines
- - Blast at wedding in Afghan capital wounds at least 20 - hospital
- - What Trump really gains by calling China a currency manipulator
- - Majority support anti-fake news centre plan: Nida Poll
- - Suicide Bomb Rips Through Wedding Party in Kabul