New Zealand bans Huawei from 5G, China has message for New Zealand
From offering mobile payment services such as WePay and Alipay to hiring front-desk staff proficient in Mandarin, the New Zealand Chinese Travel and Tourism Association was not short of advice for Kiwi tourism operators on how to benefit from an influx of mainland Chinese visitors to New Zealand this year.“Chinese tourists enjoy spontaneous travel so there are a lot of last minute bookings. For businesses who’d like to attract Chinese tourists, this is the major challenge for them,” association…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, New Zealand bans Huawei from 5G, China has message for New Zealand, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Monday, 18 February
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival Bangkok Post (Today) - The Election Commission (EC) said about 1,500 ballots cast in New Zealand were ruled invalid because they arrived at constituencies after polls closed. The EC said it would find those...
- Vote! Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand PHuket Hotel Deals News (Today) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property AgentThousands of people in the New Zealand cities of Auckland and Christchurch attended vigils Sunday to protest racism...
- Vote! New Zealand to hold national remembrance service for Christchurch massacre victims SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - New Zealand will hold a national remembrance service for victims of the Christchurch terrorist attack on March 29, the government announced on Sunday.The service will take place in Christchurch at...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket