New Year alcohol checkpoints in Pattaya – Thai netizens criticize the RTP!
Pattaya news published a story about the Pattaya police setting up alcohol checkpoints to prevent accidents caused by drink driving during the “Seven Deadly Days” at the resort. But jaded Thai netizens commenting on the story just used it as an opportunity to slam the Royal Thai Police. Few seemed concerned by the potential for accidents – the Thais were more worried about other matters. Bom JA spoke for many when she said referencing the cops: “I think you are more dangerous than the potential accidents”. Thawatchai Nasawang chipped in: “You lot are more dangerous every day of the year”. Thossaphon Janthong thought the positioning of the first checkpoint deep in the sois in the South Pattaya area was all wrong. He said: “Why not set it up on Sukhumvit Road? Down in the soi they are all tourists”. Pissanu A Kheaonga was worried about the adverse affect on tourism... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, New Year alcohol checkpoints in Pattaya – Thai netizens criticize the RTP!, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Samui Times'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Vampire bat breakthrough shows bloodsuckers could save lives
- - Asia stocks trade higher as China says its economy grew 6.6 percent in 2018
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- Older News
- Vote! Don’t rip off tourists – be good hosts! – Pattaya tourism leader implores Thais Samui Times (6 days ago) - A Pattaya business and tourism leader has implored his compatriots not to rip off...