New lane opens to relieve traffic at Chalong Circle
PHUKET: The project team overseeing the construction of the Chalong Underpass have opened a new lane across Chalong Circle to relive traffic congestion at the busy junction.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, New lane opens to relieve traffic at Chalong Circle, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Tuesday, 20 November
- Older News
- Vote! Power outage in Chalong announced The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: The Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA) Chalong branch has announced that the electricity supply will be temporarily shut off in parts of Chalong on Wednesday (Apr 24) as work is...
- Vote! Developers to provide jam impacts Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Land developers will be required to conduct Traffic Impact Assessments (TIAs) to try and relieve traffic congestion caused by their projects when TIA criteria, expected to be finalised this July,...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says
- - Election rerun in Chiang Mai as Pheu Thai winner banned