'New consensus' reached on US-China trade, says Chinese Vice Premier Liu He
Chinese Vice Premier Liu He said a new consensus has been reached between China and the U.S. on the text of a trade agreement, according to Xinhua.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, 'New consensus' reached on US-China trade, says Chinese Vice Premier Liu He, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Friday, 12 April
- Older News
- Vote! Stocks in Asia mostly turn around as US-China trade tensions take a breather CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Stocks in Asia mostly recovered in Tuesday afternoon trade as investors cheered a reprieve in U.S.-China trade tensions surrounding Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thai Wah Public Company Limited Acquired 33.3% Shares in Tapioca Development Corporation Limited from Japan Corn Starch, Tokyo Japan
- - NIPPON Platform Has Established the Ninth Overseas Branch "NIPPON Platform OÜ" in Estonia
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach