New B25mn tsunami-warning buoy ‘to be operational tomorrow’
PHUKET: A new tsunami-warning buoy costing B25 million that was deployed from Phuket yesterday (Jan 16) should be operational by tomorrow morning, feeding raw data to the National Disaster Warning Centre (NDWC) in Bangkok so that tsunami alerts or warnings can be issued if needed.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, New B25mn tsunami-warning buoy ‘to be operational tomorrow’, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Big Joke: Busts company issuing fake visas and 90 day stamps
- - Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport
- - China Giving Pakistan $3.5 Billion in Loans, Grants
- - Thai immigration NOT showing the love on Valentine’s Day: 522 arrested
- - Abbot finally arrested on attempted murder charge after 15 years
- - Valentine’s Day shooting: Husband shot after wife questions “mysterious” phone call
- - NewGen Airways ground staff disciplined after rant at Chinese tourist
- - “Ya Dong” seller beats drunk customer to death for kicking his four year old
- Older News
- Vote! 125 miles NW of Port Alice, British Columbia National Tsunami Warning Center (3 days ago) - Category: InformationBulletin Issue Time: 2019.02.14 00:40:20 UTC Preliminary Magnitude: 4.7(Ml)Lat/Lon: 50.789 / -129.933Affected Region: 125...