Neural Technologies releases the Optimus Ecosystem, a leap forward in digital transformation
Oct 09, 2018 Picture: SINGAPORE. 9 October 2018 --( ASIA TODAY )-- Neural Technologies today announces the launch of the Optimus Ecosystem, an integrated compilation of solutions spread across the areas of Revenue Management, Digital Integration and Advanced Automation & Analytics that is able to address effectively the challenges associated with digitizing business processes across the enterprise. Optimus Ecosystem is the answer to a successful digital transformation journey. The Optimus Ecosystem is powered by Optimus – an all-in-one highly configurable Event Data Lake Platform with built-in end-to-end dynamic orchestration. Optimus ultimately delivers on the promise of the enterprise’s digital transformation strategic goals by eliminating the risks of digitizing end-to-end business processes combined with an overall lower investment. David Toms, CEO at Neural Technologies commented: “Optimus represents a way of effectively replacing numerous separate product investments that require to be integrated with one single pre-integrated product. “With Optimus we have removed some of the biggest challenges that contribute to digital transformation failures by reducing the risk and time-to-market with a lower overall investment. “The challenge of combining often complex aspects of Digital Integration, Advanced Automation & Analytics and Revenue Management, as well as effectively tracking these, remains tough for many enterprises. Optimus, by combining and pre-integrating these components, answers this challenge, allowing our customers to save time and money. “Under one investment, Optimus combines myriad elements of the business and makes sure they work together.” Offering exceptionally high levels of scalability which allows the enterprises to digitize and integrate increasing data volumes, Optimus also has built in big data capability and powers its own Event Data Lake, which has the capability to manage and store infinitely scalable volumes of Event Data, whilst effectively collecting and distributing Event Data in any acquired or distributed format or protocol. VP of Engineering at... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Neural Technologies releases the Optimus Ecosystem, a leap forward in digital transformation, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: ASIA TODAY - Tuesday, 9 October, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Banks, insurers lead the way in RPA Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Robotic process automation (RPA) is gaining momentum inside banks and insurance companies as part of digital transformation, says the global research firm IDC....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thai Wah Public Company Limited Acquired 33.3% Shares in Tapioca Development Corporation Limited from Japan Corn Starch, Tokyo Japan
- - NIPPON Platform Has Established the Ninth Overseas Branch "NIPPON Platform OÜ" in Estonia
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach