Net widened after Chiang Mai police nab suspect with 10 million meth pills
Police on Monday morning arrested a drug suspect and confiscated 10.2 million methamphetamine pills in Chiang Mai’s Mae Ai district. The unnamed suspect was arrested along with the 102 sacks containing drugs in Ban Muser Oko (Moo 6) in Tambon Tha Ton by officers from the Mae Ai and Mae Chan precincts, as well as border patrol policemen, said Mae Ai superintendent Pol Colonel Kamkaew Suyati. Police have extended their probe as a result of the arrest in a bid to capture accomplices, he added. The Nation The post Net widened after Chiang Mai police nab suspect with 10 million meth pills appeared first on Samui Times.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Net widened after Chiang Mai police nab suspect with 10 million meth pills, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Samui Times - Tuesday, 23 October
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Japanese family offer 50,000 baht reward for information about missing father in Chiang Mai Samui Times (Yesterday) - The family of a Japanese octogenarian who went missing on Doi Inthanon nearly a year ago have not given up hope of finding their father. Son Shinya Nakamura went...
- Older News
- Vote! 800 million baht of drugs seized in three recent busts Phuket Gazette (2 days ago) - by Jessada Chantharak Police have seized a total of eight million methamphetamine pills, 2,070 grams of crystal methamphetamine and 1,546 grams of cocaine with an estimated street value of 800...
- Vote! American man falls to his death from Chiang Mai condo Samui Times (5 days ago) - An American man fell to his death from the balcony of his room on the tenth floor of a condominium building in Chiang Mai’s Muang district early Monday. The Muang...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Ex-Chinese Construction Exec Found Guilty in US of Forced Labor Charges
- - Hong Kong, like other cities, is running out of room for the dead
- - ‘David vs. Goliath’ in South China Sea: Beijing must take us seriously, say ex-Philippine officials seeking ICC probe into Xi Jinping
- - China to give US$989 million loan to Sri Lanka for major new motorway project
- - Trump Reverses Some Sanctions on N. Korea
- - ABS-CBN Documentaries to screen in Hong Kong
- - Pelican BioThermal Announces Asia Award for Excellence
- - Big Joke: Now Lt-Gen brings tears of joy to the bereaved as he smashes funeral scam
- - Japanese family offer 50,000 baht reward for information about missing father in Chiang Mai
- - Police discuss harsher driving offence penalties