NBTC keeps legal options on table as DTAC stalls
The telecom regulator has voiced confidence that Total Access Communication (DTAC) will join the 900-megahertz licence auction, but officials are prepared to file an appeal with the Supreme Administrative Court against a Central Administrative Court order allowing DTAC to continue using the 850-megahertz spectrum.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, NBTC keeps legal options on table as DTAC stalls, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Swiss actor Bruno Ganz, who played Hitler, dies at 77
- - Uighur escapee caught, three more sought
- - Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film
- - Planting the seeds of mindfulness and beauty
- - Democrats confident of bagging 20 House seats in Bangkok
- - Reading elections in the stars
- - China Rebuffs Germany's Call for US Missile Deal With Russia
- - New Zealand bans Huawei, China has message for New Zealand
- - The week that shook Thai politics – and what comes next
- Older News
- Vote! Statement of Voice TV on NBTC's suspension order Prachatai (3 days ago) - Submitted on Tue, 2019-02-12 18:29Voice TVTo our audience, sponsors, and fellow media, The Office of...
- Vote! Statement on NBTC's suspension of Voice TV Prachatai (5 days ago) - Submitted on Tue, 2019-02-12 18:29Voice TVTo audience, sponsors, and fellow media, As Office of National...
- Vote! 'Tough' mobile price war to moderate, DTAC chief says Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - Telenor Asa-backed mobile carrier Total Access Communication Plc (DTAC) said it expects years of fierce...