Navy tasked with ensuring marine tour boat safety in Phuket
PHUKET: Following the Phoenix tour boat disaster, Rear Admiral Somnuk Preampramot, Commander of the Royal Thai Navy Third Area Command based at Cape Panwa on Phuket’s east coast, has been ordered to set guidelines for “controlling and supervising” tour boats operating in the Phuket area.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Navy tasked with ensuring marine tour boat safety in Phuket, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Thursday, 12 July, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Body found off Saphan Hin on Koh Tapao Noi, Phuket Phuket Gazette (2 days ago) - An unidentified body has been found on Koh Tapao Noi off Saphan Hin along Phuket’s east coast yesterday afternoon. Wichit Police were notified that the body was found on Tapao...
- Vote! Red swimming flags out at Koh Hong in Krabi Phuket Gazette (5 days ago) - Red flags have been dusted off and set up along the beach at Koh Hong in Ao Luek, Krabi today. In an unrelated story, dead fish have also been found...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - China-Philippines ‘hit and run’: Duterte’s downplaying of the incident is sign of his Beijing dilemma
- - Philippine fishing boat’s sinking in South China Sea was ‘just a collision’, Duterte says
- - Strong earthquake hits southern China; injuries reported
- - Far-right motive seen in German pro-migrant official's murder
- - Book nerd PM: Prayut’s new image?
- - Mains water supply outage in Kamala
- - 'Systemic failure' of U.N. ahead of Myanmar military crackdown: review
- - Pit bull savages child in Chiang Mai – owner pays 3,000 baht and no more
- - Bus conductor fired, firm fined for molesting ladyboy on board
- - Chinese tourist in Bangkok caught defecating in street next to shocked diners