Navy tasked with ensuring marine tour boat safety in Phuket
PHUKET: Following the Phoenix tour boat disaster, Rear Admiral Somnuk Preampramot, Commander of the Royal Thai Navy Third Area Command based at Cape Panwa on Phuket’s east coast, has been ordered to set guidelines for “controlling and supervising” tour boats operating in the Phuket area.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Navy tasked with ensuring marine tour boat safety in Phuket, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach
- - PM searching for haze solution
- - Apirat tells protesters not to 'cross the line'
- - PM okays B17.5m for housing project
- Older News
- Vote! French tourist injured as parasail ride lands on tour boat The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET: A 57-year-old French tourist was injured during a parasail ride at Koh Naka Yai...