Navy launches search for fishermen missing north of Phuket
PHUKET: Royal Thai Navy officers in Phuket have launched a search for four fishermen who were last seen departing on a fishing trip in Phang Nga on Monday (Sept 3), but whose boat was found capsized five nautical miles off Khuk Khak, north of Khao Lak.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Navy launches search for fishermen missing north of Phuket, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Friday, 7 September, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Body found floating off Phuket believed to be missing fisherman The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: Police believe that a body found floating in the coastal waters just offshore at Koh Tapao Noi, off Phuket’s east coast, late yesterday afternoon (June 16) was that of...
- Vote! [VIDEO] Ice Cream treats! What The Munch Ep. 3 || Phuket Food The Phuket News - Community (3 days ago) - Welcome to What The Munch! An all-new show by The Phuket News TV where we take a look into the diversity of Phuket’s food scene. Join Jason Beavan as he...
- Vote! Philippine fishermen protest Chinese harvesting of giant clams on Scarborough Shoal in further South China Sea dispute SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - Beijing has ignored a protest from Manila asking Chinese fishermen to cease harvesting giant clams from the Scarborough Shoal, a group of Filipino fishermen claimed Friday, as bilateral tensions rise...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - China-Philippines ‘hit and run’: Duterte’s downplaying of the incident is sign of his Beijing dilemma
- - Philippine fishing boat’s sinking in South China Sea was ‘just a collision’, Duterte says
- - Strong earthquake hits southern China; injuries reported
- - Far-right motive seen in German pro-migrant official's murder
- - Book nerd PM: Prayut’s new image?
- - 'Systemic failure' of U.N. ahead of Myanmar military crackdown: review
- - World Bank lends $918 million for Pakistan tax reforms
- - Broker: Gold price poised to rebound
- - Filipinos burn Chinese flags in protest against Duterte’s ‘weak’ response to South China Sea sinking
- - Japan: a man’s world, with a record number of women running for election