Nathan Fillion ready for action in 'The Rookie,' sort of
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — Nathan Fillion is ready for action as a police officer in ABC’s new drama “The Rookie” — up to a point. Fillion told a TV critics’ meeting Tuesday that his “knees would appreciate it” if he can have a stuntman do the running for him. The 47-year-old actor joked that […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Nathan Fillion ready for action in 'The Rookie,' sort of, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence