Nakhon Phanom immigration chief shunted over ex-monk escape
NAKHON PHANOM: The immigration chief of this northeastern province has been moved to a regional office and is facing a probe after his subordinates allowed a former senior monk wanted in connection with a temple fund scandal to flee the country.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Nakhon Phanom immigration chief shunted over ex-monk escape, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Human error and outdated IT led to Hakeem al-Araibi's detention, says border force official
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Pulwama attack: India warns of backlash against Kashmiri Muslims
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Seven killed in new Kashmir battle
- - Taxi blames oil spill for wipeout
- - In Pakistan, women are forced to take desperate measures to stop having babies – and it can cost them their lives
- Older News
- Vote! Officers transferred after Uighurs escape detention Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - The chief of Mukdahan immigration office, his deputy, and an immigration police officer will be...
- Vote! Mukdahan immigration chief shunted over fleeing Uighurs Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - The immigration chief of Mukdahan has been transferred after his juniors let seven detained Muslim...