Myanmar, Thailand keen to co-host Under-20 World Cup
ZURICH: Myanmar and Thailand have expressed interest in co-hosting the Under-20 World Cup in 2021 while Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and United Arab Emirates are considering a three-way joint bid, global football body Fifa said on Thursday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Myanmar, Thailand keen to co-host Under-20 World Cup, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Friday, 24 May
- Older News
- Vote! Asean leaders 'welcome' joint World Cup hosting bid Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Leaders of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations on Sunday "welcomed" a plan to bid for members to jointly host the Fifa World Cup, but set no timeframe to move...
- Vote! ASEAN’s bid for the 2034 World Cup Phuket Gazette (2 days ago) - Today’s last day of the ASEAN Summit in Bangkok is considering a proposal, from the foreign ministers of the ten member nations to submit a bid to host the...
- Vote! Asean ponders 2034 World Cup bid Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - Southeast Asian foreign ministers agreed on Saturday to put forward a joint bid to host the World Cup in 2034 but they need endorsement from their leaders first....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Teaching artificial intelligence to connect senses like vision and touch
- - Tourism still wounded one year on from Phoenix disaster
- - Analysts Unsure Why General Killed Amhara Region President
- - Trump Ratchets Up Verbal Attacks on Iran
- - House Looks Set to Pass Emergency Funding Bill for Migrants
- - Fiance of Slain Journalist Khashoggi Calls for Global Criminal Probe
- - Trump Imposes New Iran Sanctions Targeting Khamenei
- - Cambodia charges 4 Chinese after building collapse killed 28
- - More than 6,000 foreigners prosecuted for taking Thai jobs and illegal working in the last year
- - Four Chinese charged over Cambodian building collapse that killed 28 people in Sihanoukville