Myanmar Reuters journalists lose appeal against 7-year sentence
YANGON: Two Reuters journalists jailed for seven years while investigating atrocities committed against the Rohingya in Myanmar had their appeal dismissed Friday, dismaying colleagues and tearful family members who had held slim hopes they would walk free.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Myanmar Reuters journalists lose appeal against 7-year sentence, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Canada Dismisses China's Warning of Huawei Ban Repercussions
- - The first round of GTI Taipei & Online Games Expo 2019
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: Bahrain says refugee footballer's life is not in danger
- - BOI recorded 900 bn baht investment applications in 2018
- - Exhibition and business meeting event providing the latest information to supermarkets and the food distribution industry
- - Wissanu wants poll March 24
- - Indonesian Presidential Candidates Spar Over Corruption
- - Thais confident ahead of Asian Cup clash with China
- - Spokesman: Myanmar Army Kills 13 Rebels in Rakhine Clashes
- - North Korea's Kim Yong-chol meets Mike Pompeo in Washington
- Older News
- Vote! Canadian sentenced to death for drugs in China will appeal Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - BEIJING: A Canadian man sentenced to death by a Chinese court for drug smuggling will...
- Vote! China Sentences Canadian to Death for Drug Smuggling VOA NEWS (4 days ago) - A Chinese court has sentenced a Canadian man to death on drug trafficking charges, after...