Myanmar court rejects appeal by Reuters reporters
YANGON: A Myanmar court on Friday rejected the appeal of two Reuters reporters sentenced to seven years in jail on charges of breaking the Official Secrets Act, saying the defence had not provided sufficient evidence to show they were innocent.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Myanmar court rejects appeal by Reuters reporters, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Canada Dismisses China's Warning of Huawei Ban Repercussions
- - The first round of GTI Taipei & Online Games Expo 2019
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: Bahrain says refugee footballer's life is not in danger
- - BOI recorded 900 bn baht investment applications in 2018
- - Exhibition and business meeting event providing the latest information to supermarkets and the food distribution industry
- - Wissanu wants poll March 24
- - Spokesman: Myanmar Army Kills 13 Rebels in Rakhine Clashes
- - North Korea's Kim Yong-chol meets Mike Pompeo in Washington
- - Café Malaysia 2019 celebrates the country’s dynamic coffee culture and its world class achievements
- - Radical Cleric Linked to Bali Bombing to Be Freed from Prison
- Older News
- Vote! Top court orders compensation for Myanmar workers Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - The Supreme Court on Tuesday ordered compensation be paid to 14 migrant workers from Myanmar...
- Vote! Canadian sentenced to death for drugs in China will appeal Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - BEIJING: A Canadian man sentenced to death by a Chinese court for drug smuggling will...