Murder suspect wanted for Phuket land fraud
PHUKET: A man accused of murdering his wife and four in-laws in Uttaradit allegedly also swindled almost B30m from a priest who served as the rector of a Catholic college in Chon Buri.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Murder suspect wanted for Phuket land fraud, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Big Joke: Busts company issuing fake visas and 90 day stamps
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Woman stomped to death by wild elephants
- - Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport
- - China Giving Pakistan $3.5 Billion in Loans, Grants
- - Thai immigration NOT showing the love on Valentine’s Day: 522 arrested
- - Abbot finally arrested on attempted murder charge after 15 years
- - Valentine’s Day shooting: Husband shot after wife questions “mysterious” phone call
- Older News
- Vote! Myanmar court sentences two to death for lawyer Ko Ni's murder SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - A Myanmar court on Friday sentenced two people to death for the murder of a...
- Vote! Failed Phuket restaurateur Ugolini arrested on B280mn tax evasion, fraud The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET: Roberto Ugolini, who ran a host of restaurants in Phuket and was wanted in...