Murder suspect wanted for Phuket land fraud
PHUKET: A man accused of murdering his wife and four in-laws in Uttaradit allegedly also swindled almost B30m from a priest who served as the rector of a Catholic college in Chon Buri.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Murder suspect wanted for Phuket land fraud, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Wednesday, 16 January, 2019
- Older News
- Vote! Suspected money launderers for B1.5bn fraud caught Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - A couple have been arrested in Tao Ngoi district, Sakon Nakhon province, for allegedly laundering money for a gang that swindled many businesspeople out of 1.5 billion baht in rubber...
- Vote! NACC in Phuket over state land grab claims The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET: Niwatchai Kasemmongkol, Deputy Secretary-General of Office of the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC), was in Phuket this week to be briefed on the progress of investigations into people attempting to...
- Vote! Drugs, Weapons Convictions in Philadelphia Shooting Suspect’s Past PHuket Hotel Deals News (5 days ago) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property AgentPHILADELPHIA – The criminal history of a man suspected of barricading himself inside a Philadelphia rowhome should have...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Census Figures Show Economic Gap Narrows with Citizenship
- - 5 bedroom Panoramic Sea View Villa for sale Ao Po
- - Cameroon President Assists Militia After Boko Haram Raids
- - Brad Paisley out; Reba, Dolly, Carrie Underwood to Host CMAs
- - NY Police Fire Officer Involved in 2014 Chokehold Death
- - With Eyes On Election, Netanyahu Calls For Closer Ties With Ukraine
- - Ugandan Coach Scouts for Major League Baseball Talent in Africa
- - Trump Calls on Federal Reserve to Cut Interest Rates
- - Ugandan Coach Scouts Major League Baseball Talent in Africa
- - US Scraps West Bank Conference over Palestinian Protests