mu Space aids in Thai cave rescue that brought trapped football team out safely
“Wild Boars is finally going home!” That was mu Space Corp CEO and founder James Yenbamroong’s reaction as he witnessed the final mission to rescue the remaining four teenage players of the football team Wild Boars and their coach who were trapped in Tham Luang cave in Chiang Rai, a province in the northern part of Thailand. The last person was rescued at 7 pm, local time Tuesday. “Many people have been waiting for this day for a long time,” James said. “We’re glad to see them out safe and thrilled that they’re finally going home.” Last week on Saturday, Thailand-based satellite and space company mu Space had sent five of its staff engineers to assist in the rescue mission of 12 football players, ages 11 to 16, and their 25-year-old coach who were stranded inside Tham Luang cave. On 23 June, the football team went exploring in the cave... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, mu Space aids in Thai cave rescue that brought trapped football team out safely, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Samui Times'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - World's Oldest Living Man Dies
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Humanitarian Issues to Figure Prominently at Davos Forum
- Older News
- Vote! Authorities enter Tham Luang Cave for first time since rescue of 13 Samui Times (2 days ago) - On January 17th, authorities inspected Tham Luang Cave in Mae Sai district of Chiang Rai...
- Vote! First cave rescue film due in July Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - A Thai-born director who took just weeks to shoot the first film about the dramatic...
- Vote! Flooding forces halt to Tham Luang cave inspection Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - An inspection of Tham Luang cave in Chiang Rai where 12 young footballers and their...