Movie producers pay $60m to settle 1MDB scam case
LOS ANGELES: The producers of a movie about Wall Street crooks, allegedly financed by Malaysian crooks, have agreed to pay the US government $60 million to settle claims that they benefited from a massive Malaysian corruption scandal.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Movie producers pay $60m to settle 1MDB scam case, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Saturday, 10 March, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Ex-Goldman bankers Tim Leissner, Roger Ng banned from industry by US Federal Reserve SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (6 days ago) - Former Goldman Sachs bankers Tim Leissner and Roger Ng were banned from the industry by the United States Federal Reserve for their role in helping to divert billions of dollars...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - All-girls international school comes to Bangkok
- - Chiang Mai joins Global Climate Strike on its most polluted day.
- - Multiple injuries in shooting on tram in Utrecht
- - Flash Floods, Earthquake in Indonesia Kill Over 80
- - Phuket History: The 1675 Battle of Patong
- - NZ rugby's Crusaders mull name change after massacre
- - Pakistan salutes hero of New Zealand mosque shooting
- - Air Pollution Cuts Lives Short by More Than Two Years in Thailand
- - One dead, kids injured in school bus accident in Prachinburi
- - Hong Kong’s Fung Group restores historic Hamada soy sauce factory in Japan, aims to grow condiments venture into business worth up to US$ 1 billion