Most Southeast Asia stocks slip, Philippine shares climb
Most Southeast Asian stock markets closed lower on Friday, as weak economic data from China added to concerns over trade tensions, hurting investor sentiment.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Most Southeast Asia stocks slip, Philippine shares climb, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Phuket maid caught hiding 2,600 meth pills, 3kg of cannabis in client’s house
- - Air quality for Thailand – January 17
- - ‘Haute Cuisine:’ Weed Tom Yum Lands Briton In Hot Water
- - UK's Labour wants an election — but a second referendum is more likely, lawmaker says
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! SET ends higher, Philippine shares lead SE Asian peers Bangkok Post (Today) - The Stock Exchange of Thailand index slightly increased, while Philippine shares led the gains on...
- Older News
- Vote! SET index slightly gains, Philippine shares slump Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - The Stock Exchange of Thailand index slightly increased, while Philippine shares fell the most in...
- Vote! Philippine shares jump, SET leads regional decline Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - Philippine shares jumped 1.5% on Monday to a nine-month closing high, driven by a recovery...