Most Asian markets come under pressure as trade uncertainty swirls
Asian stocks edged lower on the last trading day of the week as uncertainty over U.S.-China trade relations lingered.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Most Asian markets come under pressure as trade uncertainty swirls, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence
- Older News
- Vote! SET drops, other Asean stock markets rise Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - The Stock Exchange of Thailand index ended lower, while other Southeast Asian stock markets closed...
- Vote! Stocks in Asia see gains; Geopolitical uncertainty continues to weigh CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - Stocks in Asia saw gains in morning trade on Tuesday — despite a tepid finish...
- Vote! SET falls most in Asean region on political uncertainty Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - Thai stocks closed lower on Monday, falling most in the Southeast Asia region amid political...