More than 600 people, mostly children, test positive for HIV in Pakistan city, after doctor allegedly uses contaminated syringe
Pakistan said on Sunday 600 people, most of them children, had tested HIV positive in a city in southern Sindh province.Concerns grew after hundreds of people were allegedly infected by a doctor using a contaminated syringe in Rato Dero city and surrounding villages of Larkana district.“Some 681 people, of which 537 were children from two to 12 years of age, had been tested positive for HIV until yesterday in Rato Dero,” special health adviser Zafar Mirza said at a press conference in Islamabad…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, More than 600 people, mostly children, test positive for HIV in Pakistan city, after doctor allegedly uses contaminated syringe, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Sunday, 26 May
- Older News
- Vote! How prepared is Tokyo for giant earthquake that could kill 10,000 people and destroy 300,000 buildings? SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - Every day, at 5pm, the gentle melody of the children’s song Yuyake Koyake chimes across the Minato area of Tokyo from a loudspeaker – one of hundreds dotted across schools...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Shan State drug blitz nets big haul
- - Govt ready to host Asean summit
- - Pakistan says to get $3.4 billion in budgetary aid from ADB
- - Taiwan Beauty Pop-Up Store Thrills Malaysia
- - Japan’s anime industry in crisis even as global popularity soars
- - Two killed in motorcycle taxi brawl
- - 16 bedroom Patong bay Guest House for lease
- - any bedroom Private Cozy Villa up for grabs Kathu
- - What will Narendra Modi do in his new term as India’s prime minister?
- - HK extradition bill on hold but protests continue