More bodies found as toll from Indonesia quake nears 2,000
PALU, Indonesia: Nearly 2,000 bodies have been recovered from Palu since an earthquake and tsunami struck the Indonesian city, an official said Monday, warning the number would rise with thousands still missing.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, More bodies found as toll from Indonesia quake nears 2,000, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Monday, 8 October, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Farmer charged after two bodies found in river Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - KALASIN: A farmer has confessed to having dumped the bodies of two brothers in the Chi River in Khong Chai district after they were electrocuted at his farm....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach
- - 14 smuggled Burmese migrants rescued and alleged trafficker arrested
- - America and Japan’s vision of an Indo-Pacific free from Chinese threat runs into deep waters