More auto-gates among ideas to combat Suvarnabhumi airport congestion
Installation of more automatic gates and redirecting travellers to less busy immigration zones are among the latest ideas to combat passenger congestion at Suvarnabhumi airport.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, More auto-gates among ideas to combat Suvarnabhumi airport congestion, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Thursday, 22 August
- New In Last 5 Minutes
- Vote! Majority agree with Nakhon Pathom airport plan: poll Bangkok Post (Today) - A majority of people agree with a plan to build a new airport in Nakhon Pathom province west of Bangkok to reduce congestion at Don Mueang and Suvarnabhumi international airports,...
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Majority agree with Nakhon Pathom airport plan: Nida Poll Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - A majority of people agree with the Airports Department's plan to submit a proposal to the Transport Ministry to build a new airport in Nakhon Pathom province west of Bangkok...
- Older News
- Vote! Canadian arrested for stealing luggage at Suvarnabhumi airport Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - A Canadian woman was arrested on Monday for stealing other people’s luggage at Suvarnabhumi airport....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tropical Storm Warning Discontinued in Bahamas
- - 'Bull' Wins Top Prize at Deauville
- - Afghan Government Says Elections First, Peace Deal Afterward
- - Bangkok losing its gloss
- - Congo: Confirmed Ebola Deaths Near 2,000, Cases Over 3,000
- - Zimbabwe's Mugabe Gets Tepid Turnout at Final Public Sendoff
- - Osama bin Laden's son Hamza killed in U.S. raid, Trump says
- - Afghan Taliban send team to Russia after U.S. talks collapse
- - US Hospital Ship Dispatched for Migrants in Trinidad and Tobago
- - Bangladesh tries to muffle the siren song of the capital