Moody's downplays poll risk
The upcoming general election probably won't have a major effect on the economy or the country's credit rating, says a report from Moody's Investors Service.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Moody's downplays poll risk, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Thursday, 10 January
- Older News
- Vote! Aging society and skill shortage key issues in Thailand’s economy Thailand Business News (4 days ago) - 13 June 2019 Singapore, June 13, 2019 — —Thailand will likely maintain continuity on infrastructure investment, after the country’s recent election results. But its ageing society, moderate competitiveness and...
- Vote! Moody's: Ageing, labour issues dog Thailand Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - Despite a strong fiscal position and low external vulnerability constituting credit strengths amid recurring political uncertainty, Thailand's ageing society, moderate competitiveness and labour shortages will weigh on economic growth and...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - China-Philippines ‘hit and run’: Duterte’s downplaying of the incident is sign of his Beijing dilemma
- - Philippine fishing boat’s sinking in South China Sea was ‘just a collision’, Duterte says
- - Strong earthquake hits southern China; injuries reported
- - Far-right motive seen in German pro-migrant official's murder
- - Book nerd PM: Prayut’s new image?
- - Mains water supply outage in Kamala
- - 'Systemic failure' of U.N. ahead of Myanmar military crackdown: review
- - Pit bull savages child in Chiang Mai – owner pays 3,000 baht and no more
- - Bus conductor fired, firm fined for molesting ladyboy on board
- - Chinese tourist in Bangkok caught defecating in street next to shocked diners