Moody's cuts Sri Lanka as political crisis festers
Moody's downgraded Sri Lanka on Tuesday for the first time since it started rating the country in 2010, blaming a political crisis for aggravating already problematic finances. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Moody's cuts Sri Lanka as political crisis festers, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Tuesday, 20 November, 2018
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Sri Lanka president pardons hardline Buddhist monk REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - Sri Lanka President Maithripala Sirisena has pardoned a hardline Buddhist monk who is accused of inciting violence against ethnic minority Muslims and convicted of contempt of court, officials said on...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Fake news rampant after Sri Lanka attacks despite social media ban Bangkok Post (Today) - COLOMBO, Sri Lanka: Sri Lankan social networks saw a surge in fake news after the Easter suicide bombings a month ago despite an official social media blackout, highlighting the inability...
- Older News
- Vote! Sri Lanka likely to miss FY growth target after Easter bombings: junior minister REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - Sri Lanka is unlikely to hit its full-year economic growth target of 3-4% following the Easter Sunday bombings, junior finance minister Eran Wickremeratne told Reuters on Tuesday. ...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thai Wah Public Company Limited Acquired 33.3% Shares in Tapioca Development Corporation Limited from Japan Corn Starch, Tokyo Japan
- - NIPPON Platform Has Established the Ninth Overseas Branch "NIPPON Platform OÜ" in Estonia
- - 23 bedroom Patong Guest House for lease
- - Slow loris tout arrested at Karon
- - Asia markets set to slide amid US-China trade jitters
- - Asia's richest man to challenge Amazon's Jeff Bezos in India
- - EEC Office reworking Map Ta Phut returns
- - KBank scrutinising loans connected with China
- - Indonesia riots: Prabowo Subianto tells supporters to go home after unrest over election results leaves six dead
- - Ex-Dem leader eyed as speaker