Model who claimed to have proof of Russian meddling in US election arrested
Anastasia Vashukevich has been jailed in Moscow airport upon arrivalA Belarusian model who claimed last year that she had evidence of Russian interference in the election of Donald Trump has been arrested upon her arrival in Moscow following deportation from Thailand.Moscow police said in a statement that Anastasia Vashukevich was detained on Thursday in Moscow’s Sheremetyevo airport on charges of inducement to prostitution along with three people deported alongside her. Related: What's happened with Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort? Continue reading...... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Model who claimed to have proof of Russian meddling in US election arrested, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Guardian - Thursday, 17 January
- Older News
- Vote! Trump: Congress 'can't impeach' him Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - WASHINGTON - President Donald Trump said Monday that Congress "can't impeach" him over the findings of the Mueller report into Russian election meddling and his alleged attempts to hamper the...
- Vote! Americans await release of bombshell final Mueller report Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - WASHINGTON: Nearly four weeks after President Donald Trump declared himself completely exonerated, Americans will on Thursday get a chance to see the evidence themselves with the release of Special Counsel...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says