Missing journalist 'tortured, dismembered' in Saudi consulate
Turkish officials have told the US that they have proof that a missing Washington Post columnist was tortured, murdered and dismembered inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul earlier this month, the Post reported.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Missing journalist 'tortured, dismembered' in Saudi consulate, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Trump: US Trade Talks with China Making 'Big Progress'
- - Can North Korea copy Vietnam’s economic miracle?
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - In Pakistan, women are forced to take desperate measures to stop having babies – and it can cost them their lives
- - We backed Maria Ressa’s Rappler. If you believe in the Philippines, you should too
- - Landmark stem cell trial for spinal injuries starts in Japan
- - China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has pardoned 2,100 Pakistani prisoners, says Pakistan SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has ordered the release of about 2,100 Pakistani...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman must walk geopolitical tightrope during Asian tour SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s three-nation tour of Asia is as much about demonstrating...
- Vote! Saudi crown prince signs $20 billion in agreements with Pakistan REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - Saudi Arabia has signed agreements with Pakistan worth $20 billion, Saudi-owned Arabiya TV quoted Saudi...