Missing Alzheimer's woman found wandering in China
CHIANG RAI: A woman suffering from Alzheimer’s disease reported missing from her home in this northern border province eight months ago has finally been found - 600 kilometres away in Kunming City, China... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Missing Alzheimer's woman found wandering in China, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Thursday, 14 February
- Older News
- Vote! Eisai starts trials for a second Alzheimer's drug a day after Biogen failure wiped $18B off its value CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Eisai said it has begun phase 3 clinical trials of Alzheimer's treatment, a day after the Japanese drugmaker and U.S. partner Biogen scrapped trials for its own Alzheimer's drug....
- Vote! Woman found dead in Yorkshire Dales identified as Thai mother The Guardian (5 days ago) - Police have identified woman found in 2004 as Lamduan Armitage née SeekanyaA woman whose body was found in a stream in the Yorkshire Dales 14 years ago has been identified...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - UN seeks to move thousands of Rohingya to island
- - The military-sponsored General Election of Thailand
- - Rights of ‘ordinary people’ in focus as 1 bln vote in Asia
- - Will Asian economies dominate the world in 2050?
- - Pakistan calls for peace with India as it shows off military might at Republic Day parade
- - EC warns against ballot selfies and betting
- - Eight Burmese migrants drown, two still missing in Kanchanaburi road crash
- - Phuket gun-toting driver apprehended
- - “Support good people to rule this country,” says King of Thailand on eve of election.
- - Trump sends top officials to Beijing to continue China trade talks