Ministry predicts over 10% growth in China shipments
Despite risks from the escalating trade war between China and the US, the Commerce Ministry remains positive Thailand's exports to China will grow by more than 10% this year, boosting the country's overall shipments to a 9% gain.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Ministry predicts over 10% growth in China shipments, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Monday, 3 September, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Jewellery exports beat sector slump Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - Despite tepid performance in the country's overall exports, gem and jewellery shipments are expected to eke out growth this year....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Sihanoukville airport expansion gets nod
- - CDC Activates Emergency Measures to Combat E-Cigarette Use
- - New York Prosecutors Seek 8 Years of Trump Tax Returns
- - Panel: Full-Scale War Looms in South Sudan One Year After Peace Accord Signed
- - Chinese American Couple Charged With Theft of Trade Secrets From Ohio Hospital
- - US Service Member Killed in Action in Afghanistan
- - Railing Against Corruption, Democratic White House Hopeful Warren Rallies Thousands in NY
- - Investors poured US$45 billion into Indian stock market but now Modi ‘euphoria’ is wearing off
- - Elon Musk testified he worried Thai cave rescuer might be 'another Jeffrey Epstein'
- - Musk hires detective to probe man who sued over ‘pedo guy’ tweet